Thursday, November 24, 2005

<< out of the blue...>>

Taking a company public is never easy, but at least when you are a big company doing an IPO, there are all the advisors and VC’s (venture capitalists) and hotshots around, not to mention all the people and their dough who came in by purchasing stock before the IPO...

Taking a small business public, whether on the OTCBB or on the pink sheets, however, is another matter. It’s not easy, there are lots of decisions to be made, ups and downs as the timeline seems to expand and contract....

We will discuss there issues. I hope you will find this blog useful in your decision-making and in your research.

Since I am not involved in taking companies public, I feel I can be unbiased, sharing information and PR strategies as well.


Bookmark me! Add me to your feed! :)


Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi,You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful!thanks Reverse merger consultant

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home